Why choose 3PL Links?
Many of our valued customers view 3PL Links as a complete supply-chain solution which allows the customer to focus more energy on your core business competencies. We focus on our ability to reduce costs and freight expenses as well as related management and administrative costs.
What kinds of customers have benefitted from 3PL Links services?
We service companies in various market sectors whose main objective is to streamline their supply chain to delivery a quality product to market. Some of our customers that benefit from our services include:
- Distribution-Sensitive supply chains
- Small and Medium sized organizations (annual rev. $15M – $750M)
- Retailers (Large Big Box Retail Chains)
How can 3PL Links help their customers reduce logistics costs?
- Profile your current transportation service requirements through the performance of a detailed analysis
- Identify and select the logistics solution to meet your supply chain objectives.
- Develop, implement, and manage the customer`s new cost effective supply chain solution.
- Through establishing mutually agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPI) we provide monthly reports indicating the KPI results.
Does 3PL Links have its own trucks, trailers, or other transportation vehicles?
We are truly a “non-asset” based company whose only business interest is to provide our clients with time sensitive and cost efficiencies that reduce operating costs.
Is 3PL Links a transportation company?
We are not a transportation company claiming to be a logistics provider who’s vested interest is to sell their own services.
Is 3PL Links a consulting firm?
We are not a consulting company which makes presentations and recommendations and leaves you the client with the responsibility of implementing the program.
Can I track my shipments online?
Through our state of the art web enabled tracking system our customers have the ability to track shipments throughout their supply chain.